Friday, September 06, 2002

Well here Iam working from a computer in the student lounge at CBC. I think that this will be the best way to communicate to all those fans, dare I use such a profound word, at home. This first couple weeks has been fantastik. I dont think that I realized how much I miss this place during the summer and I have such a new and profound excitement for being here. Granted I am taking some pretty hard classes, but in the end I hope that they will be rewarding and will be benifical to my years on this earth. I have played bass 2 times since being back and thus I have almost played more than all of last year in the first week. Its such a different feeling to be an upper classman. I love it. I have so much more to share, but this net is costing me much money, but do not fear, I will soon have internet in a friends room which will allow me to spend more time writing and less time doing homework. until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home