Saturday, September 21, 2002

Well breakfast or brunch as the cooks like to call it was great this morning. Some spagetti, french toast (more like rubber if you ask me) and some sausages. It was well worth the wait of about 10 mins for the doors to open (I was getting hungry and wanted to eat right away but had to wait). Its really windy here today and I can see the poor trees outside just swaying in the not so gentle breeze. The sky is sort of cloudy and sort of blue at the same time, like its threating rain but also saying that it is not that totally gloomy out. I drempt last night that I was in the CBC gym and looking for my bag with all my camera equiptment. It was in a red backpack and I kept walking around looking for the bag and I couldnet find it anywhere. I kept on seeing red bags but none were mine. It was disapointing. Then I woke up and saw that my real camera bag was on the floor where it usually is. I had stagg Chili last night at about 11 thus resulting in the weird and odd dream, or so I think. Iam reading about sleep in Psych, and they would have me believe that it was because I was thinking about my camera the night before and I was worried or something to that matter and not the fact that I ate some weird concoction of mystery meat and beans and hot things that would set your head and gastro-intestinal tract haywire. Well thats about enough of this jabber for today. Have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home