Wednesday, April 09, 2003

So I won a scholarship today, it was most excellent and It made me feel warm inside. The total amount was 175.00 CDN. As I was handed the envelope Dr.Durance says to me, "I know its not alot of money, but its the prestige that counts". I was extremly happy with this boost that will definitly help me next year. I also looked into living conditions next year and they look promising. I signed up for classes for next year, and am not too sure exactly if It will stay that way, but it looks good. Lots more choices because of NUC, Nazerne University College. It will be exciting for sure. Its almost dinner, which I hope is good, but you never know around here. I published my first paper today in the form of Whiskey River Chronicle. For sociology class we had to create a town and each member of the class plays a role and mine is a reporter/editor. It was great fun and I got to for the forum, where groups present stuff to do with what we are learning, write a paper to do with whats going on in that class. It was awesome. Almost as awesome as... I dont really know. Anyways later, Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home