Wednesday, October 01, 2003

i juSt made myself a midnight snack, or a almost midnight snack, of baglEs and lox. that remiNds me of a foxtrot comic strip where the genius boy, i cant remember his name, it might be jason. (i just lookeD it up online so I really had no idea until just now). anyways this strip features jason creating poetry about eating lox on a box with a fox and so on. it brought huMor to my lifE, and maybe also to yours. today was spent reading a large aMount of history which is due in 2 days. i have like fifty or sixty pages left sO tomorrow should look like this: awake from sleep, shower, chapel, read, luNch, class, read, suppEr, read, break, read, read, read, read, read... you get the point. it will be a dandYrific day none-the-less. well anyways, PLEASE e-mail me, or send me real mail at the address below, or just love me and sign my guest book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home