Tuesday, September 24, 2002

Last night one of the women's floors and I went down to the park and I spent about an hour taking their pictures. This was great fun and today I got the pics back. They are mostly great with a few which have a little too much shadow for my liking. None the less I enjoyed the experiance and that was some fun stuff. I adutioned for a worship team last week and have not found out who's team I am on which is a little scary since I really would like to know, I guess its not as scary as it is annoying. Lunch consisted of this taco stuff, which was great, and this other chicken type of pita concoction. It was interesting to say the least. Oh and I also took a roll of Black and White yesterday, but due to the incompatency of Wal-Mart, also known as WM or The Wal, I will not have my pictures until later. Their machiene broke and since I was doing 13 copies of every picture it took them a while. Tonight I play intrmural foot ball in hopes of winning and getting a healthyer body, well I will still get healthier even if we lose but i won't be as happy. Send me a letter, or money, that will make me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home