Friday, October 03, 2003

Clearly its early in the morning, my eyes are tired and I have a buring desire to sleep. But what would this day be without a post. I finished my reading for tomorrow, which is now today, and that makes me happy. The fact that I finished it at 2:15 AM does not make me happy. I got a little sidetracked today and neglected to remember yesterday when I was planning out today, or yesterday (depending on your point of view). Basically I forgot that there was a coffee house put on by Student Council, so I went to that and had a great time. Previous to the coffeehouse I had made a trek with my good friend and beloved roommate Troy Dunham, (Beloved is also a song by VNV Nation). We made this trek down to 17th Ave, which I dubbed Mini Kens since it looks like a less clean Kensington, to find a little box office for the Calgary International Film Festival. We found this box office in short order and we went inside to buy some tickets for and upcomming screening. To my dismay the movie that I had planned on going to, called Hukkle, was not playing for an unknown reason. This disturbed me greatly, but I had a backup plan so I went ahead and bought tickets for 19 months, a romanic comedy/ mockumentry, about the experation day of a relationship. It looks like it will be a winner. Well the time is now later than when I started writing and if I want to get a decent sleep, and by decent I mean more than 5, I will have to make like a zygote and split. Oh and Jim Kedge made my day today by signing my guestbook. Thanks bud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home