Tuesday, October 01, 2002

I jumped a train for the first time today. My friend Colter invited me to his house to do some studying, which I did and almost fell asleep, but to get to his house you need to cross a train yard or walk an extra 1/2 hour out of your way to get there. So we got the the track and there was this huge long train, trains can get long in Sasketchewn, and so we hopped up on one and jumped down on the other side. It was great. And then I had a great lunch of pasta and chicken while watching Romeo and Juliet. William is a great great writer. Then I came back to school and realized that I had missed a year book meeting. Oh well. I got some B&W pics of Brock Tyler playing guitar. It was great and so are the Northern Lights, also known as something else that I cant spell. And that was my day. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home