Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Tuesday and I feel like its saturday, this is most likely due to the fact that there have been no classes so I sit and read and sleep all day. It has been great for me to get some much needed rest while getting work done. Jim Kedge is having a great time in his class. He spent last night at Dan and Nicoles house as to get some sleep since the dorms are usually loud, with the exeption of last night since all of the access people, most of the freshman, are gone on a retreat. It is nice and quiet and as such I feel that I need to go and sleep some more. The guestbook is not working so when Matt Morrison, a freshman who lives down the hall from me, gets back I will seek his advice and maybe get a guestbook up soon. Until then you can e-mail me at duddy_k@hotmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home