Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Happy Birthday Bill Murray

Today was a decent day. I went to work, stocked some shelves, had some lunch went to a tasting and then stocked some more shelves. What do you mean a tasting? Well what I mean is that a co-worker and I went to a place where all of the people selling wine get together and all open bottles so that people like me, who sell the wine, can see what it tastes like. Its a grand experience and I always leave quite enlightened with the ability to sell wine with greater ability. We tasted Chile today, and though they are not big on the world wine market yet, they are a great value and do well for superb and delicious table wine. Its all about good value. And Now I will head off to bed since I must get up early and cross a picket line. Until Next Time.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Shaolin said...

Kudos to you for celebrating Bill Murray's birthday, he is a man whose birthday is worth celebrating. Next year, we should throw a party and drink chilean wine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home