Sunday, May 29, 2005

Sandwich Dedicated to Joey

Yesterday I made a sandwich which I think Joey from the TV sit-com Friends would have been proud of. It had 3 kinds of meat, chedder and mozzarella cheese, tomato, lettuce, mayo, mustard, Christmas relish (made by my mother), and 12 grain bread. It was this colossal sandy which I ate while watching Friends thus dedicating my monster lunch of goodness and essential nutrients to the famed Joey. In other news, the weather has been great, and I look forward to perhaps some rain to water this parched city. Also good friend Roussell is almost back in Canada. Also I look forward to journeying back to Kamloops in a few weeks for the wedding of Matt Feeney to Stephanie Nicholson. I think it will be like a mini reunion since a great deal of people who might be comming are from High School. Should be solid. As should the VNV Nation show that Josh and I are going to this eve.

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Shaolin said...

Props on making such a delicious sounding sandwhich and dedicating it to such a fine man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home