Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Iam on a break from reading so this will be short and to the point. I went to Airdrie for the weekend. This fine city is just outside of Calgary Alberta, home of the Flames. The weekend was great. I did pottery, took pictures and even visited Banff and Lake Louis. I know that says Louis and it should say Louise, but being a male I thought that I might make it a male lake since it has been female for quite a long time. I took a great many pictures of things such as pottery, Lake Louis, and people. Iam fairly excited to get them back, most likely that will be done on thursday due to the large work load that I currently have for a class named Isaiah. I like to call it I-si-ah. Well now the break is over and I must get back to work. Please send me some mail - either electronically, by emu, or by the great Canadian Postal Service (if you live in Canada).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home