Saturday, November 09, 2002

SO I went tho this flick last night called The Barbershop. It starred none other than Ice Cube, Eve, and the good lookin fellow Freddie Prince Jr. It was basically about this Barbershop in the ghetto and how this dude, Ice Cube, sells it to some greasy business man, also black, for 20 g's and then he, Ice Cube, gets a change of heart so he trys to give the money back but the greasy dude wants 40 g's now. In this black Barbershop there was one white guy who cut hair, and at the end he was finally given respect for the work he did. And that was it. The movie as a whole was alright and the fact that I dident have to pay for it was even better. My friend Jamie Lambkin told me it I would eat the left over Ketchup on my plate to which I had added salt and pepper, she would pay for me to go and see the movie. I obliged and it burned a bit but it was well worth the free ticket. I finished watching the Back to the Future Triology this afternoon and was reminded how great a series it was. You should go and watch it when ever you can. Now I am gonna proof read Mike's, This is his computer that Iam typing on, paper on the effects of a 25 hour road trip back from kentucky. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home