Tuesday, October 29, 2002

I found the darkroom here yesterday. It was full of equiptment, much to my suprise. So I spent some time in there today tidying it up a bit and hopefully will soon be taught how to use it. Its so very cold outside, and yet the sun is shining. This praire wind is the only reason that this place has become know as desolate and good for nothing, besides the fact that there are no mountians. If there was no wind then it would be warm out and we could go sun tanning. Its great stuff, the snow that is on the ground that is. It brings pleasure to my life spent reading and sleeping and eating greasy food from a caf bent on feeding us semi decent meals. Well thats enough for my rant for now. Keep on comming back and I might have more for you too read. God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home