Monday, October 13, 2003

So a whole week has passed under the bridge, but there wasent a whole lot happening, and I was super swamped with homework. But let me take you on a journey that was last week.

Monday:
Awoke and went to class, at noon, and then read "After the Apostles"(ata) till bed time (Midnight).

Tuesday:
Awoke, had breakfast, went to class at 1:00. Watched some construction, it calms me to watch others building the basement of a building, and then I came home and read ATA, worked on a presentation for Shakespeare till late at night, late being 1 or 2 in the morning. Then I went to bed, was super nervous about the presentation.

Wednesday:
Awoke with cold palms and a turning stomach. The presentation went well, it was a lot easier after it got going. With this disturbing thing out of the way I was able to finally settle down and do some reading, sadly the reading was due the next day and I had so much reading to do, about 120 pages or so, and I had to write a paper about it too.

Thursday-Friday:
Needless to say I was up until 6:30 in the morning finishing this shindig. I got up at 9:30 for chapel and then came back and started reading a book for the next day. Class was cool, and then I rushed home, stopping for a moment to gaze at the construction, then I hit the books. The night never ended for me. I was up all night and watched the sun rise with a written paper on my computer. It wasent worth it to head off too bed for a few hours when I could have fun by myself sitting on the balcony drinking tea and looking at the sky, and dozing off every so often. The day passed quickly and when I got home I watched some films and headed off to bed.

Saturday:
Suprizingly I slept only 9 hours and was ready for the day, which was filled with watching films. One of which was called A Problem With Fear. It screened as a gala presentation at the Calgary International Film Festival, but the gala was 40 bucks so this was much cheaper, 33 dollars cheaper to be exact. It was great, interesting plot, interesting cinematography, altogether interesting. I saw this movie with Matt Russell, who shares a similar desire to watch indie films as I do. After the film we dicussed it over tea. And then I went to bed.

Sunday:
The Devonion Gardens are a beautiful place. Matt Russell and I went to observe the Gardens and they were not dissapointing. After which I watched more films until it was time to go to Mike Schalins house for dinner. We, Chemo, Mel Doyle, and I headed there for some food and fellowship. The food was outstanding, cooked by Mike and his sister. It was great to have a homecooked thanksgiving meal. I came home watched more films and then went to bed, and now here we are all caught up. Its snowing outside, it was radingin and now it's colder so the weather decided that it would be fitting to snow. Anyways I want some breakfast, and I am sure your tired of hearing about my life. Anyways, peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home