Saturday, November 16, 2002

To all those faithful fans who read this all the time, I am truly, madly and deeply sorry. This week has been one of utter confusion and chaos. I had a couple assignments and a debate to prepare for along with lots of stuff to just do, and lots less sleep than I needed. Some things that I was disapointed about this week were: I had worked like a mad man on a paper for church history, and then got it back only to recieve a C+. Which is alright considering that a 60% is a pass here, but I was looking for a letter with mor meat than a C, much like a B has more meat to it and thus is more appealing, and and A is even better cause it has a peak. Anyways moving on to a better subject I developed my first roll of film today, I have mentioned in the past the I was developing prints, but no film. Today was the day. I finally got enough nerve to just do it and suffer the consequences if it diddent work. Well it worked great and I even printed some pics today from the roll. It was great. Now I can use some of those prints for a phych project that is due this friday. I just sneezed really big and that reminded me of my dad. I should get going and start on some homework, I have a 10 page paper due in Isaiah this thursday so I should get cracking. Have a great day or week depending on when I get back on this here computer to update this here thing. Peace Iam out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home