Saturday, October 18, 2003

Seeing as I had only gone to the Calgary Zoo when I was less then 12 years old I was not acustomed to the layout today and found myself at an interesting point, lost in the zoo. I went to the zoo today with Connie and another member of my sister floor, whom I forget the name of. Despite my lostness, which was due to the new exibits which I did not know existed, I really had a great time viewing the animals and seeing all of the dinosaurs. I was super stoked to see the polar bears and the other north pole animals, but to my dismay the exhibt that I was also stoked to see, "Destination Africa", had taken the place of this wonderful polar animal. But the trip was not totally bunk, cause the Africa exhibt was sweet and cool. But we must not forget the Gardens, which are my favorite part of the Zoo, and I always think of my dad when I walk through them. It was a great day and now I am super tired, seeing as I am going to chruch tomorrow, I am going to bed soon, in order that I might get some sleep. I think I might walk the path to Eau Claire Market and see whats cooking at that end of town. Send me letters and stuff, and by stuff I mean love. Peace friends, and Happy Anniversery Mom and Dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home