Monday, July 12, 2004

This morning was a morning of glory. Not only did I go to Premier Ralph Kleins Stampede Breakfast, but I managed to go to not one more but two more free breakfasts in the course of 2 hours. It was beautiful and genius all at the same time. I do not work until tomorrow morning, and I'm finding that the days off are needed to recharge my batteries and get ready for more unpacking of boxes. Work in generally alright, it has its perks, like listening to music while working, and being a 5 min walk from my apartment. It is unfortunate that I get off of work so late, and by late I mean 6, which isent really that late it just seems later. Anyways I continue to work with vigor so that I can pay for my schooling. And now I must go and hang up my laundry so that it may dry in Cowtowns warm and nonhumid air. Remember to say Yahoo when its Stampede.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home