Tuesday, April 13, 2004

I made carmel popcorn today for a social event where two floors in the dorm get together and party. Sadly this event was poorly attended and thus I have more popcorn then a man can eat alone. Its a sad day. But I will survive, just like Cake and Gloria Gaynor. Today, aside from making popcorn, I finished classes for this semester. It was quite a liberating feeling, but now I have to study for these henious things called exams. I am madly stressed about said exams seeing as I have 3 in one day and this will be most aggravating due to the amount of long answers needed to pass these exams. I will, by the end of next tuesday, have written 7 essays in the process of writing 4 exams. This is not including all the short answers that I have also to do. I plan to go out drinking pop after said exams, and by pop I mean frozen pop in the form of a slush. Speaking of slush there is a snow warning for tonight, 10-20 cm of snow is supposed to fall by the time I awake in the morn, what a mad crazy city we live in. The street sweepers have already been out so this does not look good for them seeing as they may have to also clean up from this new drop of snow. I just saw a limo outside my window, it was great, I wish I had one of them SUV limos, that would be bumpin. I'm currently listening to Oasis - Heathen Chemestry. It is quite an excellent album, but had a rough start seeing as the Gallagher brothers were always bickering with each other until they finally slowed down on the drugs and only had a couple drinks a day, then they were civil. Imagine what they could do by going cold turkey, the music, the lyrics. It would probely be junk, but it would be interesting. Tomorrow I get a free dinner on the school because it is the year end social. Methinks it will be excellent, as well as a good time. I wish that they would have free classes along with the free food. That would be keen. We also get our yearbooks tomorrow, which means that I get to see some of my pics in there again. I'm looking forward to all this hullabaloo and also did I mention that I get free food? So free food eh, its one of those things that you only come to fully enjoy when you have been eating pasta and chicken for weeks. Ah chicken, its like a secret ingredient in everything. If only it was free too, then the world would be perfect and the planets would align, it would be momentious. Now that I have rambeled for 5 hours I will now go and attempt to pass the time until I'm tired and then I will go to bed in an attempt to get some sleep before the week of madness, also known as exams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home