Saturday, March 27, 2004

In trying to find books for an upcomming research paper I have travelled to the school building located on 4th Ave. SW. I went directly to my mail box in hopes of finding something amazing like a new computer, but instead I found something fairly outstanding. Stuffed inside my mailbox was a song list of about 50 songs which Jon Morrison, the leader of the tour group, had shoved in there. By the way I'm going on tour with a band for 3 weeks during the summer. Which I mentioned in the previous entry. So after I got the songs I went into the student leaders room, since I'm a student leader, and tried to find books on the computer by searching the library's resourses remotly from another computer, it proved futile and now I will have to make the trek up a flight of stairs to the actual library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home