Monday, March 29, 2004

After the trip to the library and a few hours of combing the index of books in order to find some info for my paper I finally found about 5 books which should prove to be useful in crafting a paper. Then I sat around and chilled all weekend. However on saturday I made pancakes for dinner, and since I had been watching a lot of Iron Chef (the greatest show in the history of mankind) I decided to liven up these tastey treats. I employed the use of a gingerbread man cookie cutter and I placed that in a pan and poured the batter into the mold. The first time it did not work as I had planned and the head and an arm fell off, so I greased the mold and proceeded to try again. This time it worked much better and I had a man shaped pancake. How enjoyable. Troy and I ate these men and it was somewhat disturbing to be eating the head off of a pancake. But they tasted alright so that was keen. Yesterday, Sunday, I baked brownies in the afternoon so that when I went to Becky's palace for dinner I would have something to contribute. Matt, Connie, and I went over to Becky's place of residence and made some dinner and watched a film. Now this dinner thing was espically good since we went out and bought the food right then and then cooked it right up. I felt like I was living in a European country where you can walk down the street and pick up your grocerys for the day. The food was so so so good, it filled my stomach and warmed my heart, and I got to eat it with 3 of my dear friends, it does not get much better than that. I have class today, it should be keen, we are discussing the previous mentioned YC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home