Thursday, January 06, 2005

Beware The Flying Snow

Today marks a momentious occasion in the life of the "Liner Notes". I have, as you may have noticed, redone the entire site. I would love to take credit for this change, but some dude made the file which I am currently borrowing to make this an interesting place to read. I have also added a comments function so you can all let me know whats up. I have however remained true to form and left this place of genius stale for a month. Please forgive me, props to David Gray. My Christmas was excellent. Spent much time at home hanging out with the family and enjoying the beauty of free food and the glory of the Christmas season. It was pretty sweet. I came back to Calgary for New Years and enjoyed times with friends and also enjoyed cold weather. Well enjoy is a pretty strong word. Hate is a more appropriate word. Well I dont hate winter. I really hate the slush which makes my jeans all soggy and nasty and makes me want to move to Florida. But I wont cause old people are crazy when they drive their winnebegos. I will however continue to live in this city for a while longer. Classes started today for me. I enjoyed them, but am not looking forward to the massive amounts of reading I will have to do. Today during class I glanced out the window and noticed that the snow was falling sideways. I guess it wasent falling as much as flying. So that was interesting. And I have a computer class which is gonna be easy as making Kraft Dinner. And since I am a student I am the kind of KD. But I should get cracking on some H to the ome Work. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home