Friday, November 22, 2002

Greetings friends. Its been to long since I last exposed my life to the viewing public. This week has been full of joy and sorrow. Sadly some interesting things have been happening with my student loan so I am dealing with that stress but at the same time life here is going so well. I had a paper due yesterday and that was a bit of a problem since I had no time this week to work on it, but the prof, Andy Reimer, gave the whole class a week long extension proving that people smarter than you actually have grace. I worked on a physch project last night for a while and that calmed me down some and then I handed it in today which was positive. Now I am going to go and have a nap and forget all about my troubles and such, since I have been falling asleep in lots of classes lately. Nighty nighty, even though it is still in the afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home