Thursday, November 28, 2002

This update comes after many hours of working on Isaiah, I like to call it I-sigh-a. I finally finished it, it being what was supposed to be a 9-11 page paper on tracing the theme of trust through the book, but turned out to be a 8 page paper tracing trust, at about 2 in the morning, much to my chagrin, since it was my birthday and I wanted to have a good sleep. In celebration of my birthday I went to DQ, homeb of the Blizzard, and proceeded to order a large Peanut Butter Oreo Blizzard. It was great, but I think that my body is not used to that amount of milk at one time and I am paying for that mistake today. None the less I had a fairly decent day, getting a mad huge package of cookies from Terry Stofer, who lives in Victoria, home of the Buchart Botanical Gardens. I also recieved some money, which is will be most useful for the next couple of days as I prepare to go home for Christmas and will be needing money for food and gifts and such. The computer that I usually use to update this here thing and keep those who are interested in my life up to date died suddenly leaving me without a place to check, respond, or write e-mail. Not that I usually do those things, but when I had the inclination to, now I wouldent have access to such a source. It also left me in a tough place to update this. Anyways I am babbleing and my eyes are hurting signaling the need for much needed rest. Until later my fine featherd friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home