Wednesday, January 29, 2003

Hey Hey My My. Today is spiritual emphasis week, well today and tomorrow are spiritual emphasis week. Meaning that there are no classes and that there is a speaker from Toronto here. He is doing a great job and I am really enjoying it so far. I got a quote today on my camera and apparently my camera needs an overhaul as well as the lens. I decided that it wasent worth it to fix the lens but the body of the camera is worth alot more in than 120 bucks so that is what I will end up paying for the total overhaul of my baby. It was mildly shocking to say the least but after thinking about it I was reminded by myself that it will be worth it to have a well working camera for the future. If you would like to contribute to the fix the camera fund you can e-mail me at duddy_k@hotmail.com and I will give you instructions on how to send me donations. I think I will go and read. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home