Sunday, January 12, 2003

Hello again from the minus fifty bijillion below zero temperature area of Canada. It really is cold here. Colder than ten cold things if I might say so. I went to a place called St. Micheals retreat center for a retreat today with other leaders from school. It was quality. The food was even quality, something that the schools food lacks is quality. It is food and that is where is ends, there is only sustenence and nothing else. Happenings since I have last updated this thingy have included buying an Adventures in Oddessy day by day calender from the bookstore here for 50% off due to the fact that it is a calender and will soon be out of date, in a year. I also watched and recorded on film, not moving film but the kind of the 35mm variety, basketball that was going on at my school over the weekend with the guys and girls varsity teams playing. It was a good time and I learned a new way to hold my camera, I feel like such a nerd for shareing that. And other than that I have done nothing but read and think about all the stuff that I need to get done this semester before Youth Conference. It will be upon us quickly. And Josh I got your registration in already, I hand delivered it, hows that for service. And now seeing as it is late and I am hungry I think I will go and fill that void with a substance called KD or some like to call it the food of champions, or at least College students who are poor, like myself. And to you my friends, Carpe Diem, Seize the Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home