Friday, December 13, 2002

It's late and I know I should be in bed, but there is nothing exept pack tomorrow, and I am going to bed soon (don't worry mom). I finished my last exam today at around 3:30 and was over joyed with great emotion. There was a huge load lifted off of my soulders, it was such a great feeling to be done. Then we went out and saw the new James Bond, or as I like to call him, cigar smoking womanizer. 007 right, more like 00brutal. Ok maybe it wasent that brutal, but it sure was a little different, more like alot different than the originals. Peirce Brosman, Jamo Bondo, is looking a little aged and age has been alright, but not to good. Anyways then we went to Boston Pizza and good times. now its late and my eyes are getting weak. I will be home in a few days so come and visit me and such. Blessings on you all. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home