Monday, December 02, 2002

I had nog with my Sub-Comittee today which was great. Granted it was not the best tasteing stuff I have ever had, but it was fulfilling none the less. Tonight we Have the Youth Conference Planning Commitee Christmas party. I aquired a bottle of Schweps Raspberry Gingerale, one of the most potent types of gingerale out there. Its such a great day, and the snow is going crazy too. It was nice for a couple of weeks and then all of the sudden it decides that it needs to snow since it is December and I can see all the snow falling and it is almost utterly ridiculos. There was the all famous Christmas banquet this past saturday which was enjoyed by most. I enjoyed the food a great deal. Its impressive that food that good can come out of a kitchen we complain about all the time. It was nice to get all dressed up and too see all of my friends, female friends, looking so very stunning and such. It was a really good night despite the hype that preceeds this event and has been known in the past to be a night full of bad stuff. And now I have much to read and write before the end of this week so I think I may get started now, but first dinner and then party and then reading. so for now I will wish you a Happy Hanakuah and remember that Goonies is a good movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home