Saturday, December 07, 2002

I am offically done this semester, save for the few exams that I have left next week. Tonight I watched a movie called "Waking Life" in general it was a movie about the state of conciousness. It was one of the most interesting movies I have ever seen. We also made gingerbread house tonight. Becky, a girl, and I were trying to beat the eggs and we couldent find something to make it so that the eggs would have the right consistency so that the icing would stick. In the end she ended up whipping the eggs with a fork for a good 10 - 15 mins while waiting them to get to the stiff peak stage. Then We watched the movie in the home of Colter Diehl, an American, and now I am ready for bead so that I can be ready and good for brunch tomorrow, which is the best meal of the week. I also went to a meeting today about CBC's move to Calgary, e-mail me and I may tell you more details, or you could wait till you see me and I will tell you all the secrets. Anyways I am tired and needing to sleep. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home