Monday, January 06, 2003

Friends, Family, Friends of the Family, Family Friends, Friends of whomever in general. I, Tim Houghton, am back in business. I arrived early afternoonish yesterday and found myself already tired and wanting to sleep. I then met up with friends and had dinner and then went and saw a movie called "Stealing Harvard" with Jason Lee and Tom Green. It had some to be desired, but on the whole it had some funny parts. I then proceeded to go over to one Colter Diehls House and watch "Boondock Saints" which is one of the better movies I have seen in recent months. Today I awoke feeling tired and a bit stressed due to the condition known as "Poor Studentites". However after regestering and finding that I actually had enough money to go to school and will not have to sell off my first born, I dont have any to sell anyways, I was elated to find that some of this mysterious substence called money remained in my account. It warmed my heart, but only for about 2.5 seconds until I realized that there was a force out there called Textbooks which was sure to deplete the account of all remaining funds and thus rendering this student back in the state previously stated. Anyways, I had a great Christmas, saw family, friends, family friends and friends of the family. It was a joyus and restful time. I think since I have already wasted all the rest time built up over the break by staying up too late last night I will adjourne to my room and nap, as is custom here during the middle of the afternoon and then I will have dins and wait until the rest of the people that I know here get back and then dream about tomorrow and such like that. Blessings on you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home