Sunday, January 26, 2003

Took the camera, or as Ian likes to call it Kamera, which is a great name, to the shop to get fixed and they told me that it might be gone one month. It was a shock and I repeated this with a loud voice and I think I shocked the poor woman at the counter. I was in a state of shock for a while seeing as I will have to endure non quality photography for a while. I guess it will teach me some patience and allow the creative juices to start flowing and thus when I get the Kamera back I will have so many things to go and try. It will be a long month. I am tired and sick and in need of a warm bed. And seeing as it is like minus fifty billion here I will go and crawl under my sheets and then move my feet around to warm up the sheets and then fall into a hopefully dreamfilled sleep. Blessings on you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home