Friday, January 31, 2003

It snowed here today and I was happy and then I went to class and it sucked. I observed my first press conference today. There were cameras and reporters and everything, It was splendid. Then I got on TV which made my day. Why a press conference at the little but powerful CBC? Well I will tell you. Today was a day that was important for a number of reasons. First the school was offically sold to Western Christian College and second there was a lease signed in Calgary for the rental of living and studying space. I was sad to see the campus that I have come to grow and love being sold to an institution that I dont really know anything about. Well thats in the past I guess. And the whole TV thing that was rad. My friend Ian and I were standing against the wall outside of the chapel watching the proceedings and then the camera men filmed us and lo and behold we were put on TV. Seeing as we dident get the local news channel from the TV which we are supposed to watch News and Sports from we broke the rules and watched it on a TV in one of the class rooms. What a gradous occasion. And now Iam wasting time due to the fact that I have a large history of religions text book calling my name and I dont want to read. I can justify this by saying that I have already done reading tonight, and I cleaned my room and stuck pictures on my walls, this act of beautifying my room comes as no suprise to me due to the upcoming event known as "Open Dorms" is this Sunday and It would be nice to show the wim-folk a nice and clean room. And Iam out of big words. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home