Tuesday, February 18, 2003

After standing in the cold yesterday and thinking about what was going on, it came to my attention that the roof was on fire. How suitable for a school of this stature. Since I told the story yesterday I will share my feelings and wishes today. I saw the mess in all of its glory today and it is quite the mess. No matter. I found it brilliant the way that fire destroys everything leaving little signs of hope and wonder, like a plant hanging from a lower office roof, under where the fire happened. This was comforting admist the crazy burned rubble formerly known as AD1. We had a briefing this morning in the caf and were suprised to here that a water main had broken and was still flooding the downstairs of the school. Therefore there is 3-4 feet of water in the bookstore and in the student lounge and so on and so forth. This reminds me of last summer and Thompson Valley Restoration. Well I think I will go and take more pictures of this mess. Peace out yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home