Monday, February 17, 2003

So my school started to burn down today. It was at about 1:30 when the fire bell rang and we were kicked outside by the persistant ringing of the bell. We ran, we meaning Mike Schalin and I, went around the outside of the school and came apon the smoke that was billowing out of a class room named AD1. We were suprised because it was our school that was burning. We watched as the classroom burned and the walls collasped a bit. The wonderful stained glass that had graced the west wall of AD1 is now gone along with most of the roof and some of the walls. The fire people were there quickly and started to work on the fire. It was an interesting experiance watching the firemen do their job. I took pictures but it was snowy so the dident turn out that well. None the less it was good to capture the experience of my school burning. Anyways my eyes are tired and I am finding it hard to function. I think that I will go and listen to Ani DeFranco. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home