Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Looking at the what I have dubed "The Wreckage" is somewhat sadining. I walked by it this morning and wanted to go and help the people out inside simply so I could see all the damage. Is that morbid or am I just curious. I think curosity wins on that one. I actually did work this morning and now I will go and continue to read about ancient religions. How fun. Hurrah. On second thought I will not go and read, but simply go and search for my dream camera. Last night Jim and I went out for dinner at the Cathedral Free House. It was great food, but the lighting was horrible since it was so low and our waiter looked like he belonged playing rugby for sweden rather than serving us college students wood fired pizza, but thats his own desicion I guess. Only a few days to Jars of Cadmoens Call. We are leaving early on Sunday to go and do some shopping at high priced American Retailers due to the fact that we have women in the cars. This is a good things since they keep us males company but they can be a burden when it comes to eating and buying things. Oh well I guess I will see what it is like to shop in America, it shall be fun. I Think I want to take a nap. We had chicken burgers for lunch and now I am sleepy. The food is feeling nice and warm in my tummy, also known as Ferdiand, who is nice and happy right about now. Sweet action. Well now thats it. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home