Monday, October 20, 2003

This place called Zeffereli's Pasta Joint has some of the greatest pasta I have ever tasted. I spent yesterday afternoon chillin with Mike S at his place of work, The House - A coffe sanctuary. After which we decided that it was time we went out for dinner, and we both had been jonesin for some good pasta, so we tried this place out. It was highly quality I must say. We found it unromantic at first, as we were looking for a good place to bring a girl, should one happen to come into our respective lives in the near future. After a while they turned the lights down and we deduced that it would be quality for a outing of the date variety. After a great meal we headed back to my abode, and proceeded to chill for quite some time. And with the end of that wonderful story, I must impart some horrific news, well not horrific, but kinda sadining. Do not for one moment think that I have lots a finger, or toe, but simply that I will not be able to attend the VNV Nation DVD release party tomorrow night. I was kinda choked since I had been looking forward to this for quite some times, but as it turns out there is a practice for my worship band tomorrow night as well, and I cant really do both now can I. So with this new development I am sadened. But on the bright side I just made myself pancakes for dinner. They were great and I am full and feeling great. The weather was nice today, and by nice I mean no frost and no need to wear a toque or mittens, which is nice, and I may have even felt a little sweat on my back. But that is beside the point, the point as I see it is that the leaves are falling and the air is kinda still luke warm, which is nice cause it gets cooler at night and that feels nice to sleep with. speaking of sleep I am gonna work on Youth Conference stuff. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home