Sunday, January 09, 2005

The "Pentland Invitational"

Today marks the day of the first Squash tournament, the "Pentland Invitational". I have been playing squash for a few days, and it is quickly becomming one of my favorite sports to enjoy. So today for the first time ever, 4 males will head up the the SAIT campus to compete in the tournament. Seeing as it is minus 50 billion outside It will be nice to be inside hitting a small rubber ball against a wall for an hour. The effects of the game are quite theraputic, and I have been sleeping better and my energy level is increasing. Both of these side effects are quite enjoyable, and I plan to continue squashing for the remainder of the semester. I must go and strech to ensure that I am in peak physical condition for this impending tournament. Results will follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home