Thursday, December 29, 2005

Christmas What?

So basically I am sitting here in Calgary only days after the glorious Holiday we call Christmas and there is no snow on the ground. I mean there is nothing on the ground, save for the ground itself. If I was a hippie and into new age things I would question Mother Nature, but since the biggest foray into hippydome is that fact that I wear Birkenstocks I would ask the creator and contemplate if its some sort of celestial plan , or if it is due to the fact that there is far too much C02 in the atmosphere and as such we are getting warmer. Anyways Its sad that it was a brown Christmas, well not so much brown, in Kamloops it was green everywhere. Christmas was glorious. Friends, Family, Food, and Fellowship. I drove a rental car to Kamloops, thus affording me a comfortable ride with my siblings, my little brother came out to visit before the holidays so we drove back together. I got back last night and then had the pleasure of working today, when I say pleasure I really mean pain, but it provides me the money to live and thats really the bottom line these days. I had something brilliant to share, but since my memory is like a strainer I can't remember what it was. Anyways, happy holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home