Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Something New - "Photographic Series & Photo No.1 - Trucks"

Today's post is a break from the otherwise scheduled programming, "My Favorite Things", and is more or less a press release regarding the fact that I recently started a series of Photographs being released on MySpace. The following is the original MySpace blog.

"This is a break from the normal simulblogging, but I felts that since I have been pestered from day one regarding my lack of photographs that I should finally include some originals. These photographs being posted over the next while are taken for the expressed desire to post them on MySpace. The series is not as flimsy as it may sound, but I have decided to attempt to capture the consumerism that surrounds us everyday. The first photograph, No.1 - Trucks, is a photograph of a warehouse/truck loading area that I discovered a few weeks ago while out driving. It struck me as odd since even though it was well past my bed time, and by well past I mean it was 12 or so, the trucks were still being shuffeled around like some sort of coffee table puzzle. It seems as though even in the dead of night there is something happening which in turn causes the world to still work in the morning. Granted the last little while I have been quite upset with consumerism and attempt to stay out of its path. I still have not formed any direct notions and conclusions regarding this dislike, but with this series I think that it would be interesting to see what I learn, and where I learn it. Until next time, enjoy the photo."


Original Post Here

1 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Timothy - where do I go to see your truck photo?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home