Thursday, November 06, 2003

It has been so long since the last writing for no apparent reason other than I have not felt in the mood to write. The week or so has not been very interesting aside from the fact that I will soon have a large sum of money that has to go to the payment of school. This large sum of money is comming from the almighty BC Government, yea for Gordon Campbell, or whoever is in power now, and his grubby little hands. It would be so nice if he just gave me money, it would make me happy. On a happier note Droom, a band of friend Ian G, released an album the other day. Its pretty killer, if you happen to like electronica or industrial music, I happen too and the album is great. On the other side of things, people on my floor are getting on my nerves. Its the way they act, the disrespect they have for others in general, the personal views that they have, and so on. I know I am supposed to try and like them, but I dont see it happening in the future so I wont even try anymore. Its getting to a point that I wont even go into their rooms, partly cause they are so dirty, and cause they make bad smelling food, but also cause they really just tick me off. I've got some issues. Speaking of Issues there are women making noise like never before heard in the elevator outside. Its a madhouse here sometimes, kinda unfortunate cause some people take it too far but most of the time its fun. speaking of fun, any questions regarding life at CBC or T.I.Houghton can be directed to ME and I will get back to you post haste. Peace yo, and happy something day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home