Thursday, November 27, 2003

I write today in a tradition that has dated back many years. This is the annual Birthday Update. Today was one of the finest birthdays I have ever had. I recieved wonderful presents from my brother Josh, Terry Stofer, Sharon and Allen Ross, and a wonderful card from my Aunt Phyllis. I then went to school and got a bag of cookies from my secret sister, which was super cool. Then I came home had a meeting and then went out to the Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra. Funny story while going the the CPO. A good friend of mine, Matt Russell, bought me my ticket, but we went to the wrong booth for tickets and we ended up getting tickets to go to a play intitled "A boy's own Jedi Handbook". It looked interesting, but not for someone who had their mind set on seeing music and not a play. So Matt had to return the tickets and we went to a different outlet to get tickets, and by we I mean Matt Russell, Becky Horoky, Connie Neumiller, and yours truly. We finally got our tickets and headed to our seats in the balconey. They were great seats and the view was great, it just got really warm up there with a whole bunch of people sitting around us. The music was wonderful and insightful and there was even some East Indian dance of one sort or another. I found the dance most distracting and focused on the other performers. After a wonderful performance we headed back to the dorm and I got a Chai Latte on the way, which capped the night off and made my day a wonderful experience. Tomorrow another group of us are going to Boston Pizza to consume some good food and to have good company. I am super tired, today was busy and full of stuff. Tomorrow hopefully I get a package from my parents. Peace, love and Happy Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home