Friday, November 21, 2003

So I stayed the night at Dan Haugan's house last night. It was a great time of reading and watching cable television. The night was needed seeing as I had a lot of reading to do and It would not get done at the dorms, where I am right now. As I am presently speaking two friends of mine are singing a Reggae version of Hotel Califorina by the Eagles. Its quite amusing and I must say they are talented, if of course you like bad music. Anyways, the past week has been a conglomeration of papers, reading, eating pasta, and checking my e-mail. I did a paper on Gnosticism, a heresy that flourished in the Second Century, strangley enough for my Christianity in the Second Century. It was the most nervous I have been for a presentation possibley in my entire life. I think it was because I had to read a paper that I had written to the whole class, granted there are only 6 in the class including the prof, but it was quite the nerve racking experience. And by racking I mean in the medieval sense of the word, placing something on a board and streching it. Thats what I felt my nerves were doing, being streched to the max. Anyways. Its super cold here, and by super cold I mean super super super cold. There is construction near the building and I was watching them pour the concrete today and was wondering how it stayed not frozen. Well I cant figure it out, but if you know send me some mail at here and maybe I will answer you. Thats it for today, tune in next time when Tim attempts to go outside when its cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home