Monday, January 19, 2004

On the prompting of my father, elder Gregory Houghton, I have decided to update this shindig. The first couple of weeks of this new semester have been fairly uneventful, and by uneventful I mean nothing wild and crazy has happened. I have been super busy with things though. I spent a weekend on American soil with a band. We went down through Great Falls and Billings Montana, and then to Cody Wyoming, stopping and doing worship things and meeting with teens along the way. It was a great time had by all. There was 10 of us who went in a 15 passenger van with one seat removed so needless to say it was fairly packed, we got to know each other very well in a few short days. Other then that one brief excursion, I have been doing reading, working on Youth Conference, being cultured by going to a Jazz dance thing, and to 21 Grams. I feel so close to culture now its great, but I live in a christian dorm so how cultured can I really be. Anyways, Life is Beautiful, and I am enjoying my time here, so ya its been good, and now I feel that its bed time, I am getting old and I hate 8:15's which are annoying but I have to go anyways. Peace yo, and in the words of Mike Schalin, It gives you calcium.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home