Saturday, January 29, 2005

The Mighty Bow

I spent today playing bass in a practice room enjoying the company of my fellow musicians while rocking something fierce. I then proceeded to SAIT where good friend Andrew Shareski and I battled for a solid hour as to who was the Squash master. I am proud to inform you that I was the winner. It was a solid hour of running my heart out, and it came down to the wire. Today in Calgary it was also just beautiful out, I believe that I will go later and enjoy this weather by walking along the mighty Bow River. The ice is starting to melt and is progressing down the river and pushing itself unto the banks of the river. It is quite an amazing sight to behold. Ah just writing about walking drives me out of this small and over heated apartment into the banks of the Mighty River.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home