Sunday, February 27, 2005

Good Old Fashioned Shinanagins

Ah the interweb, a collection of beautiful websites linked with backbone servers and enough websites to choke a badger. So here I am sitting in my bathrobe, which I have been wearing all day, and by all day I mean I woke up, had a shower and placed the robe upon my shoulders. It has been one of the most comfortable days I have ever had. I even got to wear no pants for the entire day. It was most glorious, and also quite freeing/warm. I spent most of the day reading a book called "Historiography" by noted historian Ernst Brisach. It has been most informative, but at the same time I am sick of reading about history, and how people write it, and how people interpret it, and so on and so forth. I debated the other day whether or not to leave my school and become a construction worker, but then common sense prevailed and I decided that it would be no good to give up when I am so close to finishing. Anyways the main purpose of this message is to inform the reader about the fun that university students have while studying and slowly going crazy with all the reading to do. For some time now I have been eating great amounts of dairy and not having too many problems, yes there have been lots of gastro intestional gas, and yes there has been a minor amount of nausea, but I have not had too many problems. Tonight I took my greatest step of experimental eating so far. My friend and roommate Jordan Didier came into the kitchen where I was either reading or daydreaming, and he asked if I would like some cream of the Ice variety. I said yes since I at times enjoy a good bowl of Ice Cream with Carmel Sauce. I then suggested that we partake of said cream without taking the usual pills which gives our stomachs the nessary enzymes to break down the lactose. Thats correct I said WITHOUT. Now for most normal humans this is not a big deal, but for people like Jordan and I such an act could cause us both great pain and discomfort. Yes once again the desire to do something stupid and experimental has won out over common sense. I am once again amazed at what we will do to amuse ourselves in these times of bordem and days of oddness. Well I am off to continue reading and making myself smarter/more ticked off at history. Anyways thats it.

2 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Shaolin said...

The ultimate question is, how many websites would it take to choke a badger?

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

17, its just simple physics really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home