Friday, March 04, 2005

Flying Discs and Footballs

Today started out well, I played a good game of squash with friend Sharon Langer. Thats correct this morning, its amazing what time I will wake up to play squash. I was up at 7:45 getting myself fed and ready for some sweet sweat. After said squash game it was off to chapel and then upon comming out of chapel us students were greeted with a blazing sun and a warming day. The sun is currently shining with all its glory making the air all warm and pleasent. So in true college fashion some friends and I headed out to the park for some football and some flying disc type action. So basically this entire entry is to share the fact that I spent part of this afternoon in the sun getting my fix of Vitamin D and also enjoying some sweet recreation.

1 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Shaolin said...

Houghton, Brilliant work on the squashing! As i recall Sharon Langer was an attractive girl who was also very funny and good to hang out with! Props to you all around! Also, let it be known that Pepper on French Toast is less of an abomination in my eyes then icing sugar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home